Taj Mahal & Agra
Journey to Love, Stories & History
Agra, A Small Introduction
Agra, where one of the seven wonders resides. On the bank of river Yamuna this city stands for its beauty, love, and heritage. Pack your bags to view this wonder along with the other plentiful attractions present here. Discuss the story of “Agrevana”- which became “Akbarabad” and at last “Agra”, from where Mughal Empire flourished and still remains as one of the Mughal emperor’s symbol of love. Today it is a beautiful amalgamation of the culture and traditions of the bygone Mughal era and Modernity.
Highlights For The Day
- Full day Heritage Tour with the best member of our team.
- Will cover- Agra Fort, Mehtab-Bagh, and the Taj Mahal
- Starting point is from Delhi and we will drop you safely in Delhi only in evening.
- Experience the inside beauty of Taj Mahal and praise the carving.
- Picturesque locations in this splendid city.
Itinerary For The Day
We will pick you from your place in Delhi at 5:30 AM. 3hours drive to Agra, our first site is The Taj Mahal- symbol of love and beauty, enjoy the place learn the history and capture the moments. Our next spot is Agra fort- the palace of The Great Akbar, after that if time allow us, we will surely go to Mehtab-bagh- ‘resides on the shore of the Yamuna and back-side of Taj Mahal’. In-between we will have our lunch at the Sheros cafe (run and managed by acid attack survivor girls, just a recommendation there are few more options). The dropping point is the same as the starting point was.